Lead Generation Marketing Manager
Do you love to come up with concepts, promotions and campaigns?
Do you know how to determine program ROI and benchmark your campaigns for
Do you like to “own” a project and see it through from beginning
Are you detail-oriented and success-driven?
Do you enjoy managing both online and offline campaigns?
Do you handle deadlines with ease?
If you answered YES to these questions, then continue reading the following…
The Lead Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for creating demand for the Topica
solution and working collaboratively with members of the Marketing and Sales teams to
plan, implement, and analyze effective lead acquisition campaigns. This person will
manage both online and offline efforts. Topica is looking for someone who can own our
lead generation efforts and work with a cross-functional team to improve both the
quantity and quality of prospective customers. This is an opportunity for you to have
a direct impact on the company’s bottom line and future success!
- Manage multiple media buys and relationships, including banner ads, paid
search, and tradeshows
- Develop specific offers/promotions by segment that attract targeted
- Ensure prompt and consistent delivery of marketing campaigns, working
with individuals on the marketing and sales teams who contribute to the process
- Make recommendations on cost-effective new lead generation avenues and
ideas -- online/search marketing, channel marketing, affiliate programs, alternative
media, email marketing, speaker’s opportunities, etc.
- Develop and implement methods to measure effectiveness and efficiency of
marketing programs, objectives and testing strategies
- Ensure that all programs have measurable response rates, conversion
rates, and ROI, and track to goals set for lead generation campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure leads have seamless flow to the sales
team and an effective and efficient follow-up process.
Topica offers our employees generous benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision,
Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401(k), and stock options. If you
are interested in joining a dynamic team at a fast growing, innovative
and financially stable company, please forward a letter of interest and
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent field of
study and 2-5 years of lead generation and marketing experience.
- The ability to work independently with moderate direction, as well as the
ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Requires the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle evolving
priorities with demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with Sales database/CRM; Salesforce experience
Topica Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information or to search all of
our openings, please visit www.topica.com.
Today, more than 4,000 businesses and organizations work with Topica to drive the
conversion of online leads to customers. Online companies like Donor Digital,
Vitamins.com, WebTickets.com, as well as divisions of leading organizations, such as
IBM, Corp. and Hachette Publications use Topica to acquire new online leads, convert
those leads into customers, and grow their businesses.
Topica has proved itself as a number one provider of email marketing tools, with
feature-rich, easy-to-use products and an outstanding customer support record.
We’re more than satisfied.