The Topica Deliverability Manager will be a primary force in allowing our customers
achieve excellent results with the Topica solution. A necessary component to achieving
this goal is to ensure that the email is delivered. To this end the Topica
Deliverability Manager will posses email industry knowledge, technical aptitude,
creative insight, collaborative skill, personal motivation and a desire to see our
This is a cross-functional position where a qualified individual, working closely with
individuals in many different departments, will be able to gain significant experience
and help shape the direction of a growing company.
This position reports to the Manager of Customer Success Engineering and is a key
member of a small, but growing team in a dynamic company. There is great opportunity
for career growth!
- Support Topica Customer Success Managers (CSM’s) to address
client-specific concerns regarding all aspects of email deliverability. This will
involve troubleshooting to determine the source of the problem, working with
postmasters to resolve any issues and advising CSM’s on the course of action to
take with the customer.
- Establish and maintain Topica Whitelisting and Feedback Loops with ISPs
and other email entities.
- Utilize existing tools to monitoring Topica bandwidth, deliverability
rates and complaint levels. Advise on improvements to our monitoring and reporting
- Become a knowledge expert on Topica deliverability processes, identify
short-term efforts to benefit our customers and assist in the ongoing development of
our deliverability infrastructure.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices, trends and legal changes. Work
with CSM’s and Marketing to disseminate this knowledge to customers and extend
data to help improve corporate practices.
- Support Topica Privacy and Standards in matters relating to our
relationships with ISPs, the Anti-Spam groups (SpamCop, Spamhaus), Bandwidth Providers
and other entities in the email community.
- Provide recommendations to Product Management that would increase
visibility into deliverability issues and management
- 3+ years industry experience
- Familiarity with industry authentication standards (SenderId/SPF, Domain
Keys), email filters (Brightmail, Postini, Ironport) and ISP specific practices
- Good grasp of industry best practices, CANSPAM (and similar)
- Solid understanding of e-mail, the internet and related technologies
- Well developed oral and written communication skills – ability to
translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms
- A self motivated, team player able to execute under pressure and manage
Topica offers our employees generous benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision,
Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401(k), and stock options. If you
are interested in joining a dynamic team at a fast growing, innovative
and financially stable company, please forward a letter of interest and
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today, more than 4,000 businesses and organizations work with Topica to drive the
conversion of online leads to customers. Online companies like Donor Digital,
Vitamins.com, WebTickets.com, as well as divisions of leading organizations, such as
IBM, Corp. and Hachette Publications use Topica to acquire new online leads, convert
those leads into customers, and grow their businesses.
Topica’s an easy and inexpensive way for our small business
customers to increase their sales through an additional channel of
communication with their customers.
Director of Business Development